What Gets YOU Through The Day?
I’m in a risk taking mood tonight. So, I’m going to go out on a limb with this blog post. “What’s the risk,” you ask. The risk is that I write this blog post and I don’t get any comments. Oh how embarrassing that would be. I suppose after a certain period of time I’d just have to take the post down. Oh well, here goes.
I’m wondering what you do on a daily basis to manage your time? That’s the question. End of post.
It just occurs to me that life is moving faster and faster. Maybe it’s that the days are starting to get shorter. Maybe it’s the constant changes in technology. Maybe it’s the fact that social media is now embedded in our lives. Maybe it’s that the world seems to be at our fingertips in an instant because of the Internet.
Whatever it is, more and more people are commenting about how fast paced our life is today. Many days seem to be over before we know it, before we have a chance to check off the tasks on our To-Do List.
So, I want to know what you are doing to manage your time. What gets you through the day? What tricks do you employ that enable you to cross off items on you To-Do List? While you’re at it, could you tell me if you also have some time for you. Do you have time to exercise? Do you have time for spiritual endeavors? Do you have time for your family?
Please take a minute and share.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How Does Social Media Marketing Generate Return on Marketing Investment? goo.gl/MUfxg via @sathishisaac 14 hours ago
- 5 Things to Email Your Subscribers About Today goo.gl/xGMCU via @dukeo 1 day ago
- Create a Heatmap of Where Readers Click on Your Blog goo.gl/BFvDM via @dukeo 1 day ago
- RT @TerrySullivan #FF @TheBugBarians @VictoriaWarner @PreciseProofing @zbleumoon @RichWeatherly43 @JacquelineLawr6 Have a great weekend! 1 day ago
- Stickify Your Blog goo.gl/dCa9k via @dukeo 1 day ago
- Using Facebook to Job Hunt May 16, 2013Using Facebook to Job HuntThis is a Guest Post written by Lisa Mason, a content marketing specialist with her own company, Social Media Satisfied. We all know that Facebook is popular but it’s about more than reconnecting with old school buds or seeing photos … Continue reading →The Fried Side - Social Media Marketing | Denver | Social Media Consulting & […]
- How to Find Key Online Influencers May 11, 2013How to Find Key Online InfluencersMany thanks to Laura-Lee Walker for this Guest Post Influencers reside in every knick and cranny on the web. They share stories about brands. The more influential they are, the more impact their stories have on the success of a … Continue reading →The Fried Side - Social Media Marketing | Denver | Social Media Consulting […]