What Gets YOU Through The Day?
I’m in a risk taking mood tonight. So, I’m going to go out on a limb with this blog post. “What’s the risk,” you ask. The risk is that I write this blog post and I don’t get any comments. Oh how embarrassing that would be. I suppose after a certain period of time I’d just have to take the post down. Oh well, here goes.
I’m wondering what you do on a daily basis to manage your time? That’s the question. End of post.
It just occurs to me that life is moving faster and faster. Maybe it’s that the days are starting to get shorter. Maybe it’s the constant changes in technology. Maybe it’s the fact that social media is now embedded in our lives. Maybe it’s that the world seems to be at our fingertips in an instant because of the Internet.
Whatever it is, more and more people are commenting about how fast paced our life is today. Many days seem to be over before we know it, before we have a chance to check off the tasks on our To-Do List.
So, I want to know what you are doing to manage your time. What gets you through the day? What tricks do you employ that enable you to cross off items on you To-Do List? While you’re at it, could you tell me if you also have some time for you. Do you have time to exercise? Do you have time for spiritual endeavors? Do you have time for your family?
Please take a minute and share.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. @simonsinek #AHAthat 9 hours ago
- Content marketing is like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won't be a second date. @davidbeebe #AHAthat 17 hours ago
- RSVP today for our upcoming webinar! #digitalmarketing #trends conta.cc/2kcWvZ3 https://t.co/OOXNV8R5GX 18 hours ago
- Start with "Why?" and get your audience's attention. Ask them, "How may I help you?" @BradFriedman #AHAthat 22 hours ago
- Join us for our upcoming event! Register to reserve your spot NOW! #webinar conta.cc/2kcWvZ3 https://t.co/f5S55GoD7r 1 day ago
- 3 Easy Twitter Tips For Your Social Media Marketing February 14, 2017Twitter tips come from a variety of sources. We are often asked to share best practices with our clients and others. Twitter can be one of your most reliable tools in social media marketing. It especially becomes effective when you coordinate your Twitter activity with your business blog. This happens when you streamline your process of[.....]
- Use Periscope To Grow Your Business February 7, 2017Periscope is one of the leading live video services and it has many applications. Not everyone sees how useful this type of application is for business purposes. Live streaming makes it possible to engage with your audience in an exciting way and make them feel like they’re part of the action. Let’s look at some[.....]